[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Just a little point

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jul 7 19:26:21 UTC 2009

Sorry Keith, but I must say this:

The obvious reason Pharoers reject your contributions are not
contributions as such but your attitude as the contributor. And I'd do
the same, reject them, because they are dangerous. Because they bring
you and your attitude with them.

Please think that way a bit. For the sake of Squeak community and our
progress. And for the sake of your work at the end. Changing your
attitude will change the acceptance of your work too, be sure!

Best regards
Janko

Keith Hodges pravi:

--