Usability and look-and-feel (was Re: [squeak-dev] The future ofSqueak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT licenseclean))

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:19:18 UTC 2009

2009/7/8 K. K. Subramaniam <subbukk at gmail.com>:
>>         have we got too comfy with Squeak and accepted its general state?
> You must be kidding :-). The diversity and volume of opinions in this list can
> hardly constitute 'acceptance' ;-).

He he he. But that's not what I meant. I think some of us got used to
what Squeak is and then oversee the fact that it's not so
approachable, especially to newcomers.

The organization in general is still messy... using my previous
example with the organization in the menus, I am still searching
things in them after 8 years using Squeak. Where was that again? Or
this? Or That? Practice makes perfect but, hey, there should be a
statutory limit. :P

Some people just sound like Squeak does not need a good spruce up. =)

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/