[squeak-dev] neural net in Squeak?

JOHN VOIKLIS voiklis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:51:43 UTC 2009

Hello,

As part of my research on human concept learning, I've had start
working with neural net models. After trying to muddle through with
programming languages that I do not really know or understand (e.g.
C++ and Java), I have decided to come back to Squeak. The problem is
that, even in Squeak, I am better at hacking and repurposing other
people's code than at creating something entirely new. So, I am
writing to learn if anyone has implemented any neural net models in
Squeak and, if so, would those people be willing to share any such
implementation.

Thanks,

John