[squeak-dev] Improved MVCToolBuilderTests in source.squeak.org/tests

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Wed Jul 8 22:34:02 UTC 2009

Dear Squeakers,

I just tried out the New Community Development Model. I must say so
far I like it very much. I added a tearDown which does a display
restore. I think it is an improvement, albeit a small one. I just
saved ToolBuilder-MVC-bp.14 to source.squeak.org/tests. Looks like I
am the first one. :)))

In 20 seconds I am about to finish the "Do good and talk about it"
stage. ;-) All in all it took just some minutes.

What's next?

Cheers,
Bernhard