[squeak-dev] Cuis Development Enhancements?

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Sun Jul 12 15:15:25 UTC 2009

I really like the simplicity of Cuis, but there are a couple enhancements
I'd like to use.  Primarily syntax coloring and auto completion.  I tried
operations would be nice as well (though not necessarily the full
refactoring browser).  I don't suppose anyone has adapted any of this for
Cuis?  Also, I haven't tried loading Monticello, but that would be nice too
(since so much stuff is available as MC packages).  I'd also like to see
some cross-fork, simple widget library become widely adopted to make it
possible to build simple GUIs that work across different forks.
- Stephen