[squeak-dev] Method categories in test cases

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:10:35 UTC 2009

2009/7/12 Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk>:
> You could use the automatic categorizer in OmniBrowser

That's not really what I meant here...

These things are part of what makes Smalltalk "self documenting" code.
The idea would be to define a standard naming, rename categories
accordingly and stick to it. Then commit to tests repository.

> http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2009/07/02/a-new-community-development-model/
> * If in doubt, ask.

It was rather a call for opinion... but you're telling me OmniBrowser
does that perfectly and nobody ever thought to run it and make it part
of the current (or even your 3.11) release? Or did I get it all wrong?
:)

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/