[squeak-dev] Re: Problem with System Browser

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:32:25 UTC 2009

2009/7/13 Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com>:
> Less convenient (b/o more preparation) can be, to try this fix:
>
> - http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7012
>
> But thereafter, convenience level should be back at 100% :)
>
> Let us know how it works.
>
> /Klaus

Thank you, Klaus.

Though it reminds me how much I miss the help > update [...].

One goes on the page, there are many files available for download.
Great, which one do I need? Ah, what in Rome! I am dary today... I did
eval matthewf's comment but, unfortunately, the file name should have
been .cs rather than .st. It's not exactly quick and simple.

Did it fix the issue? Works for me. Why aren't we getting continuous
integration of fixes as we use too... I'll never know.

Regards,
Ian

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/