[squeak-dev] Re: Cross fork development model

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Jul 15 18:00:50 UTC 2009

I find that these comments are indeed more towards what Keith has been saying all along.

And I find that Keith's posts have always made positive sense from a point of view of the long term good of the Squeak Community.
These goals are a big part of what he has in mind.
He has done a massive amount of work to this end. With help, the processes could be improved and streamlined.

To those that accuse him of not listening, or of having a poor attitude, I say they had better look really, really seriously at their own listening skills and attitudes.

To me, Keith is showing real insight and leadership for the good of the Squeak Community as a whole.
His ideas and work deserve far better treatment than the community is currently showing.

I am sure there are far more people in the community that can also see this but are not speaking up.

Ken G. Brown