[squeak-dev] Can't get glMorphic to work

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:28:32 UTC 2009

2009/7/15 Gonzalo Romano <gonzalo.romano at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:39:38 -0300, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Its really hard to make it work properly in all cases, because Morphic
>> is not the high quality code, which honors encapsulation rules &
>> capabilities delegation
>
> jaja, yeah we know this for a long time!,
> well, i'm pretty interested on making this work, i've no knowledge of
> openGl, but maybe doing some reading you could point me in the right
> direction...

You can find a lot of resource about Opengl at opengl.org: books,
demos, tutorials, discussion board(s).
Do you think i can help you better than that?
Or, you mean in terms of Squeak/smalltalk? OpenGL API is bound almost
completely identically to squeak (thanks to people who made it
available). So you mostly don't need to know about any specifics,
apart from those which you can find about OpenGL in general.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.