[squeak-dev] Porting Monticello

marcelo Cortez jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 16 15:49:29 UTC 2009

Udo, folks

I've start to port Monticello to Dolphin5 at 2004, but is unfinalized work.
comes to my mind a number of packages required for this

GZipConstants.cls
Monticello-Base.xml.pac
Monticello-Chunk Format.xml.pac
Monticello-Modeling.xml.pac
Monticello-Repositories.xml.pac
Monticello-Versioning.xml.pac
Network-Url.xml.pac
Network-UUID.xml.pac
SharedPool.cls
SqueakSupport.pac
System-Archives.xml.pac
System-Compression.xml.pac
ZipConstants.cls
ZipFileConstants.cls

and others.

i don't remember what version of monticello is.
SqueakSupport.pac is my "glue" package for Dolphin compatiblity.
at this time , i've port rosetta proyect
of Joseph Pelrine to Squeak to port many packages to Dolphin ,
VW other languages.
TestCase is very helpful.
I would be happy to help in this project in my spare time.
best

mdc