[squeak-dev] Closure testers needed

Tim Johnson tjohnson at iwu.edu
Thu Jul 16 18:35:53 UTC 2009

On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Ken Causey wrote:

> So I disabled all the Traits tests and tried to run the rest.  At some
> point (sorry I was not watching closely) the image crashed.  Again
> this
> is on 32bit linux, exupery vm 0.15.1.

With traits tests disabled, all tests run to completion on my Mac PPC
(G3) VM 4.11b2, image 3.10.2-7179-basic.

2201 run, 2146 passes, 0 expected failures, 8 failures, 47 errors, 0
unexpected passes

failures:
BlockContextTest>>#testValueWithArguments
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testDebuggerTempAccess
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testInjectIntoDecompilations
DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep
MCChangeNotificationTest>>#testCoreMethodModified
MethodPragmaTest>>#testReformat
ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared
TimeTest>>#testGeneralInquiries

HTH