[squeak-dev] Closure testers needed

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jul 16 19:47:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 17:30 -0100, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> This is a known bug in Pharo:
>
> 1) Download new exupery-0.15.1 from here:
> http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/22421/pharo-vm-0.15.1b-linux.zip
>
> (it was removed the UUID plugin)
>
> 2) Find the UUIDPlugin folder and rename the _folder_ to something
> like UUIDPlugin-not-used and all should be well.
>
> At least in Pharo this was only reported onn Ubuntu 9.04.
>
> Best,
>
> Mariano

Thanks Mariano.  As a first test I continued to use the same VM (exupery
0.15.1 linux 32bit) but moved the UUIDPlugin much as you directed.

As a result the tests (with the exceptions of the Traits tests) seem to
have run without catastrophic failure.

2194 run, 2138 passes, 0 expected failures, 7 failures, 49 errors, 0
unexpected passes

BlockContextTest>>#testValueWithArguments
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testDebuggerTempAccess
ClosureCompilerTest>>#testInjectIntoDecompilations
DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep
MCPackageTest>>#testUnload
MethodPragmaTest>>#testReformat
ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared