For how long UUID issue will bite us? (Was: Re: [squeak-dev] Closure testers needed)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:53:25 UTC 2009

Ken, this issue with UUID is almost half-year old (if not older),
and was reported multiple times by multiple people who running squeak on linux.
I thought this were fixed already.. but it seems there are some VMs
which don't have such fix.

David, can you shed a light on the status of given issue?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.