[squeak-dev] Nebraska-edc.15 in trunk unloadable

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 17 18:38:50 UTC 2009

On 7/17/09 1:47 PM, "Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> More info:
>
> It turns out that the first update I did not have was
> ReleaseBuilder-edc.33 .  So I merged this in manually and then moved on
> to the next which was Nebraska-edc.14.  It's actually on this update
> that I get the error.
>
> I'm not sure of the behavior of the updates process.  Is it possible
> that if I have neither .14 or .15 that in fact it doesn't merge 14 and
> then 15 but simply 15?  Perhaps it is in fact irrelevant.
>
> Ken
You need wait until Andreas and me have perfect understanding.
Take all I do for SqueakLightII is not easy.
I suggest to Andeas return to updates folder policy , so we could have a
proper

7161AdvanceToThreeDotElevenAlpha.cs
7162ConvertTo3dot11.cs
 or some like that

Actually my video

http://www.morphle.com/~edgar/Don%27t%20try%20this%20at%20home.mov

Shows how I convert 3.10 to 3.11 and you see before ReleaseBuilder run and
do his magic I need fileIn a .cs

The proper number is 15 , but all have sense in a new image, not in a older
one.

We have two years of nothing and miss understanding so be patient.
In the end all works.

Edgar