[squeak-dev] Nebraska-edc.15 in trunk unloadable

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 17 20:17:24 UTC 2009

On 7/17/09 4:41 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> In MC1.5 each package remembers in PackageInfo properties dictionary,
> where it was loaded from, so it is possible to get an update of the
> latest from the correct repository
>
> Keith

SqueakLighII don't use Bob, MC 1.5 , Sake , Installer or nothing with kph in
it.

I have it working to my own satisfaction and try to get some of it to main
3.11.

But I can stop at any moment, as fork builders more wise as me do.

I quit of Release team before as you never get the word TEAM

I disagree with some Andreas say, but I choose he as Squeak CEO and do my
best to learn and move Squeak to higher number as 7159 , which is same from
two years ago...

Edgar