[squeak-dev] We agree on this ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 17 23:17:03 UTC 2009

In http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/updatesTrunk/ I put some
tentative .cs for convert 3.10 to 3.11 as you see in

http://www.morphle.com/~edgar/Don%27t%20try%20this%20at%20home.mov

I also try to put a ready to work Squeak3.11alpha.7164.zip but upload today
seems veeeery slooooow, if do not complete in half a hour I try again
tomorrow.

This week end I try to see how made some like

ReleaseBuilderFor3dot11 new updatePackages: 'Kernel-dtl.187(edc.171).mcd
Morphic-ar.131(edc.129).mcd
MorphicExtras-auto.34(edc.33).mcd'

This is similar to we have in 3.10, all is made in trunk and this fake .cs
go to updates folder.

Again I said for psychological reasons we need people see his number rises.
So my proposal is each day we could "harvest" trunk and do some like the
example above

Edgar