[squeak-dev] [trunk] fix significandAsInteger

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Jul 19 21:41:19 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-07-19 at 23:19 +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On 19.07.2009, at 21:49, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>
> > Kernel-nice.195 + KernelTests-nice.72
> > Installer mantis ensureFix: 6990.
> > http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6990
> > 0.0 significandAsInteger
> >
> > By the way, what do you prefer
> > - separated fixes (1 version published per fix)
> > - grouped fixes (several Float fixes in a single package version)
>

> Separate.
>
> - Bert -

Yes I agree.  In the end this may lead to improvements to the listings
in the SqueakSource web interface to support large numbers of versions
of packages but this seems doable.  And of course when someone merges,
as I have recently learned/been reminded, only the most recent is
installed.  So there seems to be no cost to have the extra flexibility
offered by greater granularity.

Ken