[squeak-dev] Squeak VM questions

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:18:08 UTC 2009

Dave, i'd like to thank you for your efforts. With you, as a VM team
leader (even elusive one)
things getting better and better.
Before you stept forward, we really missed the one, who would
coordinate a different maintainers efforts to deliver the same,
up-to-date functionality and latest fixes on all major platforms.
So your contribution is much appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.