[squeak-dev] A license in method/comment stamps

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:45:50 UTC 2009

Interesting idea.

Thoughts:

Maybe not in utilities, but in an author class, like Pharo.
Check the pharo thread about author.

if it is free text, how do you harvest the same licenses mispelled
(mit, MIT, Mit),
or with spaces (Public license, Apache, APL, Apache Public License,
ApachePublicLicense, etc)

What are the pros against the message of "everything commited to ...
it is by default MIT"
in a visible place on the repository.

Cheers,
Miguel Cobá