[SPAM] [squeak-dev] Re: Does Squeak have...

Daniel P Zepeda daniel at zepeda.ws
Sun Jul 26 17:31:20 UTC 2009

On Jul 26, 2009, at 3:26 AM, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:25:55 +0200, Daniel P Zepeda wrote:
>

>> ... an implementation of Textile, like Ruby's Redcloth?
>
> Have a look at Pier,

Yes, this is actually what I was trying to get away from. I like Pier,
it would suit the needs of some of my users well, but I shudder to
have to teach them yet another markup language. It was painful enough
to get them to accept Textile. If there was a Textile implementation
in Smalltalk, then I was hoping to just add that to Pier. I don't mind
porting a Textile implementation to Smalltalk, I was just trying to
avoid duplication of effort.

Thanks!

DZ