[squeak-dev] Spell Check

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jul 29 16:46:06 UTC 2009

Ok,

(a) the macintosh spell checker  from Sophie was dragged into Pharo,
see subclasses of RBSpellChecker

(b) Don't be confused by the Sophie 1.0 which is based on squeak and
does not need the internet to read books unless you link out to
internet media
http://www.opensophie.org. New BSD license http://opensophie.org/en/about/license

(c) Sophie 2.0 http://www.sophieproject.org written by a different
group/organization in Java and based on a Java server in the cloud.

--
=
=