[squeak-dev] need your help for a survey about OCompletion

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:50:32 UTC 2009

Dear Squeak users,

I am currently writing up about OCompletion, my add-on to eCompletion
and would like to more formally gather your feedback about it.
To do that, I set up a very quick survey consisting of 10 multiple-
choice questions. Filling it will take around 3 minutes of your time.
Simply click on the following link to get started:

http://www.surveymk.com/s.aspx?sm=enB3zXTU170bIm9xNu_2fLJg_3d_3d

I'll be extremely grateful if you would take the survey as soon as
possible and in any case before friday.
If you are not familiar with OCompletion, you can simply install it via:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'

Thanks for your help,
	Romain

--
Romain Robbes