[squeak-dev] isolated continuations?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Jun 11 17:36:20 UTC 2009

Michael Haupt a écrit :
> How is this related to the continuation class in Seaside? How
> "up-to-date" is it?

basically it is the Continuation from Seaside from a couple years ago.
no more precisions from the top of my head; if it really matters to you
I can try and dig in my archives to find some more details...

it is definitely not "up-to-date" but it works ok for me. my Scheme
implementation uses it for call/cc and it covers 99% of its expected
usages (I have a couple failing test cases covering some hairy stuff
related to the "mondo bizarro" thing though)

Stef