[squeak-dev] Cuis: can't change the method category

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jun 22 15:52:25 UTC 2009

Cuis does not include d&d in the browser.

You can right click on the method list / more / change category...
However this will not create a change record in the current change set.
The way I do it is to copy the method body, go to the desired category,
paste and save. This will create a new method version in the current
change set.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich