[squeak-dev] The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean)

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Jun 28 19:31:14 UTC 2009

Hi Keith,

As Juan, I would also like to know what you are referring to? Do you
mean the mission statement of the Squeak Oversight Board? http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/our-mission/

I think it is a very good mission statement. But except for perhaps
"integrating contributions from collaborating groups (for example,
Pharo, Etoys, and Croquet)" I see little with regards to content.
(This is no critique at all, by the way!)

Or are you referring to something else?

Cheers,
Bernhard