[squeak-dev] Merge mailing lists? (was The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean))

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Jun 28 19:43:47 UTC 2009

Am 28.06.2009 um 12:23 schrieb Göran Krampe:
> Even the squeak-dev list is quieting down and that is a bad sign.
Would that be a good time then to merge back some of the many Squeak
mailing lists? Most of them have very low traffic anyway. IMO having
so many mailing lists leads to increased fragmentation of the
community. It often happened to me that I found out too late about a
new mailing list. Now I miss many relevant mails in my archive and ask
questions which were answered already on a list I had not subscribed.
What do others think?

Cheers,
Bernhard