Amazing stuff (Was: Re: [squeak-dev] The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean))

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Mon Jun 29 07:10:20 UTC 2009

Igor Stasenko a écrit :
> Stéphane ,
> i found some amazing stuff for you in Squeak.
>
> Look for senders of:
>
> #isKindOf:orOf:
>
> and if you not yet fully amazed , then look at senders of
>
> #ownerThatIsA:
>
> Amazing!

that's cool. how boring life would be with non-amazing software :)

now, seriously: I never said things should not be cleaned up. my view
about backward compatibility and progress is quite balanced, to me. I'm
sorry I can't make it convincing, and sorry to end up being considered
as an extremist opposed to any change.

Stef