cut the crap (RE: [squeak-dev] The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean))

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jun 29 13:08:05 UTC 2009

Comitees set to design horses end up implementing giraffes.
Forcing anything will be paid with momentum. I don't think you want to loose it.
Want to start your own movment? nobody will stop you. Go ahead fork and show
results.
You probably have to prioritize one of the current projects. Nothing wrong with
that. Is your choice so is your problem.
Nothing is going to die. Each tool is doing its job decently so why don't we
stop the bullsh*t and keep it organic?
I mean like less talk, more progress.
On both projects.
Don't you have real problems to get solved? then put your momentum there

  _____