[squeak-dev] The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean)

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:10:18 UTC 2009

Dear Ian,
                  I really understand your position, because I hated
the Squeak UI for almost one year, until I started to read about Color
Theory and Cognitive Pshychology and understand some things about it.
However, each soul has to convince by himself or do something about
it.

  Let me put my feelings into the words of Schoenberg, he once said :
"Art is not for everyone; and if it is for everyone, it is not Art.".
And I believe pretty much the same here : "Smalltalk is not for
everyone; and if it is for everyone, then it is not Smalltalk".

Cheers,

Hernán