[squeak-dev] The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jun 29 19:19:56 UTC 2009

Hi Edgar,

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 6/29/09 12:21 PM, "Juan Vuletich" <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:
>

>> Maybe all this is plain wrong for many. Maybe it will bring new
>> problems. But it will indeed avoid the situations to repeat in the future..
>>

> Not wrong as I understand the goal and send mails to some members private
> saying Cuis should be the stone on which we could build a better Squeak.
>
> Pero mi querido Juan, podrías ser un poquito mas abierto y dejar que
> cooperemos sin "ensuciar" el Cuis ?

Most code in Cuis was not written by me. Code contributions are welcome.
In fact, Cuis already includes code wrote specifically for it, and not
by me. I just reserve the right to set quality standards and to end a
discussion and make a decision.

As Cuis is MIT, it doesn't matter much anyway. Anybody can take it and
do whatever s/he wants.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich