[squeak-dev] Re: Let's push it

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jun 30 12:04:17 UTC 2009

Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
> In a "normal" project, I would rule out "master" people who have _not_
> committed a bug fix within the last 12 months (even if that would rule
> out me, of course ;)
>
> If this community restarts, it can equally well restart from where
> every newbee starts, to show how it works, to demonstrate committment,
> to everyone who cares.
>
> But I doubt that my proposal will be implemented.
>
> /Klaus

Tried to get to the masters list. www.squeak.org/Community points to
people.squeakfoundation.org But it is no longer there... Can anybody advise?

Anyway, last time I read it, it included a lot of people who hasn't been
in this community for over 5 years, and people who never contributed a
single piece of code. On the other hand, many hard working and valuable
people are at the journeyer level.

We need a better list of valuable contributors.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich