[squeak-dev] [Election] Voting period is now started!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Sun Mar 1 20:40:21 UTC 2009

Hi all!

The start of the voting period got delayed 2,5 hours due to private
stuff, sorry about that.

20.30 UTC today 432 ballots were sent out and the vote is open. The
bounced addresses were NOT included. All (a few) corrections emailed to
me were however included.

As of this point the voter list is FROZEN. No more voters can be added,
but I can help if listed email addresses are not working etc, email me
in private and we can see what we can do. If you are on the bounced list
that I posted earlier, email me with a corrected address.

regards, Göran