[squeak-dev] debugging plugin and virtual machine

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Mar 3 18:25:46 UTC 2009

Well if you are using a macintosh it's easy, just follow the
instructions to build an xcode based vm,
the open up the xcode project for the plugin, ensure the debug version
of the plugin is findable by the debug vm
put breakpoints in the vm or plugin, invoke debug.

You can also configure the xcode plugin project to run a vm if needbe
and not need to compile a debug vm.

On 3-Mar-09, at 9:56 AM, Ang Beepeng wrote:

> How can I debug Squeak plugin at both C side (or the .dll perhaps),
> and the
> Smalltalk side?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ang Beepeng