[squeak-dev] CurlPlugin and cookies

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Mar 4 01:51:12 UTC 2009

Simon Kirk ha scritto:
> Hi all.
>
> Has anybody had any joy with CurlPlugin with respect to getting it to
> handle cookies? As far as I can tell no matter what runes I throw at it
> it's steadfastly refusing to read the cookies coming in the server
> response I'm getting, or alternatively steadfastly refusing to send
> those cookies onwards to the next request.
>
> All pointers more than gratefully received.

Simon,

have you tried sending something like this

	aCurl cookieFile: ''

before sending the first request? According to the libCurl documentation
(and a quick peruse of the CurlPlugin sources) that should enable cookie
for the full session ( see
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTCOOKIEFILE ).

	Giovanni (insomniac)