[squeak-dev] Community blog? (was: Re: How to profile a serverimage?)

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:23:56 UTC 2009

> Well, I'd follow your blog, for one. But http://planet.squeak.org/ is pretty
> darn cool: start your own blog, and have the planet aggregate it.

I'd better use our own tool, a kind of mix between blog and wiki...
using rights to allow some other people to modify/complete some
posts... I think we have it already minus some particularities, it's
more a question of organization.

One thing I'll find important is to define a common set of tags
(topics, level of completion, importance, documentation type,
deprecation (st version concerned) etc...).

Voting on relevance cound be nice too...

Having proper developper/person profile would be of high interest to
me too... so that a beginner can find post written by beginner,
tutorial for beginners, etc... If you "like" someone, you can get his
posts/modifs/comments plus the ones of people that are "similar" to
him...

Just my 2 cents ;)

--
Cédrick