[squeak-dev] Community blog? (was: Re: How to profile a server image?)

Steve Wart steve.wart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:01:22 UTC 2009

That's completely valid but it comes back to Andreas' original
question - where to put stuff?

Wikipedia works because there is a dedicated group of people working
on the daunting task of classifying all human knowledge.

Maybe the package universe can be the backbone of a Squeak ontology.
If current and relevant materials are easy to find not only will
newcomers flock to Squeak, people who have been around for a while
will be far more productive.

Modern IDEs have come a long way in integrating documentation and
providing clever and useful code-completion features. I would love to
see this in Squeak.

Steve