[squeak-dev] Re: IRCBot dependencies

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Wed Mar 4 18:35:46 UTC 2009

"Francois Stephany" <tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Glad to see that you find it quickly :p
> If you have any question about it, dont hesitate to ask about it. I want
> to continue its development soon but time is quite scarce...

Thanks, Francois :)

I see there's another dependency that Monticello couldn't pick up -
BBRegex>>newForPattern: says

 | class |
  (Smalltalk includesKey: #Re) ifTrue: [class := ReRegex].
 ^class newForPattern: aPattern.

so if Smalltalk doesn't include #Re (as my near-virgin 3.10.2 doesn't),
class contains nil and I get a MNU when #newForPattern: is sent to class.

First, what package defines ReRegex, and second, what would be an
appropriate value for class if the image doesn't have ReRegex?

frank