[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Preference pragmas

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Mar 5 07:53:05 UTC 2009

> PS. I'm only posting this to Squeak-dev since I have a distinct feeling
> that my comments wouldn't be very welcome on the Pharo list. Please feel
> free to forward it and correct me if I am mistaken.

Come on, guys! To be honest for me there are too much subtle things
floating around here the last weeks. How can we think about building a
common base for squeak, pharo et al. if there is so much emotional
cruft lying in the way?

I personally regard your posts quite well. There is always much sense
in there. And...sometimes I do not agree. And that is the same for the
other "old guys".

So I don't see any reason why you should not post such things on pharo
because the topic was already cross-squeak-pharoish.

You know it's just.....

...I don't like cross-posting ;)

Norbert