[squeak-dev] import VSE 2000 files in Squeak

Houssam FAKIH h_fakih at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 10:12:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

I try to import VSE 2000 files in Squeak.
I have some problems related to incompatibility between the two smalltalk implementations.

So I would like to know if there is a tool to help me to do the import.

By the way, what is the purpose of CLU files ?
By looking in the content of these files, it seems that they are very close to manifest files in J2ee applications.
What is the equivalent of these files in Squeak ?

Thanks for your help
Sam