[squeak-dev] Re: Updating key morphic/etoy features in the main Squeak release

Robert Hawley rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 04:13:00 UTC 2009

Hi Craig

Would I like to write a proposal?  Not at this stage - I am not
sufficiently aware of who does what and of how things are done.

Can you answer about is this being managed and/or fixed and about
plans, issues and people's motivations? For example - are you involved
in this topic?

It is a topic that I am interested in, and I have a fair knowledge of
how Morphic works.  I don't know about the processes of getting things
into the Squeak releases however. Neither do I know if the current
protagonists for the etoys system are wanting to be involved in back-
porting their work to Squeak.

Yours

Bob