[squeak-dev] Re: Re: Updating key morphic/etoy features in the main Squeak release

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Mar 15 12:43:49 UTC 2009

On 15.03.2009, at 12:55, K. K. Subramaniam wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>> For a full integration we probably need to packetize Etoys first, so
>> we can at least compare Monticello packages between Etoys and Squeak.
>> Comments welcome.
> Do you mean package Etoys as a MCZ that can be loaded into Squeak
> 3.8 or
> Squeak 3.11 (or 4.0)?

No. What I meant was just to reorganize all classes and methods in the
Squeakland image into categories, based on the initial image
categorization Andreas originally did for 3.8 (which has been in
official use since 3.9). That would allow to create MC packages that
could be compared to the versions in 3.11.

- Bert -