[squeak-dev] [ANN} Join to the Latina hour

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 18 12:02:25 UTC 2009

To non Spanish people:

As some realize, squeaking is more as code.
to be a ³bar and coffee² where nobody rules and don¹t exist such thing as
off topic.
Join us and tell about you, your neighbors, your city, your pets, any
hobbies you like, etc.
Off course, we was all eternal beginners and nobody have any magic solution,
but maybe some tip or two for share with you about our favorite subject,
Squeak.
I try to connect to #IRC Squeak every day at random time, but near 09:00 to
11:00 Argentina time look in http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/ Buenos Aires
..
We in Rosario have same time so you see if nice for you.

A los amigos del bar:
Asi que ya saben, pueden intercambiar ideas en español y alguna en ingles.
Atenta la neurona, vermú con papas fritas y Gooood Show.

Edgar

P.S English text is not same as Rosarino basico, se entiende ?
Rosarino basico is the slang we talk when seeing the glorious Rosario
Central in his Stadium and is Spanish compatible as Squeak is Smalltalk 80