[squeak-dev] DebuggerUnwindBug>>testUnwindDebuggerWithStep

stan shepherd stan.shepherd414 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:34:45 UTC 2009

Hi, I just ran Squeak3.10.2-7179-basic 'out of the box' and it passed 2253
tests out of 2254. This is the one it fell over on. It seems a shame not to
have all tests green. I can't find a Mantis report for this.

There was a mailing list thread about it in June.
http://www.nabble.com/-squeak-dev--DebuggerUnwindBug%3E%3EtestUnwindDebuggerWithStep-td18028890.html#a18210635

Is there a fix? If not I'll log a bug.

...Stan