[squeak-dev] loading SmaCC, Shout, Refactory Browser into Squeak 3.10.2

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:59:24 UTC 2009

I am looking into migrating my Squeak project from Squeak 3.8.1 to
Squeak 3.10.2.

However,  when I try to download Shout or the Refactory Browser using
the SqueakMap package loader I am told that the versions available
are not compatible with version 3.10.2 of Squeak.

The SmaCC (compiler) package doesn't seem to be available at all.

For me  SmaCC is a must have and Shout is much desired.
The refactory Browser is nice to have.

How do I download these packages into my image?

Thanks,  Ralph Boland

Bye the way,  my project is a package for experimenting with
implementations of algorithms for constructing finite state machines
from regular expressions (someday it will be generalized for
experimenting with parsing algorithms).
It is nowhere near ready for release but
if anybody is curious and wants to play with it I could send you a copy
if you are prepared to critique what I have done so far, especially
the GUI.  Be for warned, it is a large project, critiquing it would take
some time.