[squeak-dev] Re: Kernel fixes

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Mar 24 15:10:40 UTC 2009

Keith Hodges wrote:
> Are you a LevelPlayingField user? should we attempt to put these fixes
> into LPF?

I wouldn't do it. The changes are fairly high-risk, if anything goes
wrong when loading them into a random image this image is toast. More
importantly, if people decide to stay back that far they probably have
good reason and need some control over the stuff they're running.
Changing the way Delay and Process work under their feet is nothing I
would want to have done to my images unless I am in firm control of the
process.

Cheers,
   - Andreas