[squeak-dev] Re: Problem with supperclasses in Sunit

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 26 04:22:30 UTC 2009

SUnit will only use inherited test selectors if the superclass is
declared as abstract. I find this horribly annoying but that's the way
it is. You'll have to implement something like:

SuperTest class>>isAbstract
	^self == SuperTest "NOT ^true since this makes subclasses abstract too"

See ToolBuilderTests and its subclasses for an example.

Cheers,
   - Andreas