[squeak-dev] Re: Problems installing FreeType Support

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Mar 30 01:25:44 UTC 2009

Andrey -

There is a known issue with the installation of FFI. Try the following:
Copy your image (so you don't mess up anything you care about), then
from Universes install FFI, and ONLY FFI. Once installed save and quit
the image. Start it again, and try to install Freetype. If it is the
problem I suspect it is (http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6980), then
this should work.

Cheers,
   - Andreas