[squeak-dev] Rosetta Code site

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:57:49 UTC 2009

Please keep in mind that content on Rosetta Code is under the GFDL, so you
may need to pay attention to some of the licensing restrictions.  If you
need special exemptions for your book, let me know which bits you need
exemptions for so that I can find out who in particular has the copyrights
for the parts in question, and seek to get permission from them.

(I'm the owner/webmaster/server admin for Rosetta Code.  I believe Nabble
will let you send me an email directly, or you could resort to WHOIS...)