[squeak-dev] how to obtain the December 22, 2005 version of SqueakPluginInstaller.exe?

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue May 12 06:50:39 UTC 2009

There used to be a December 22, 2005 version of
SqueakPluginInstaller.exe available at
http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPluginInstaller.exe, but it
doesn't seem available there anymore.

Does anybody know where I can find it?

I'm trying to restore a previous installation of Squeak that required
me to install language fonts every time I started up the application,
but I mistakenly saved the image file, and now there doesn't seem to
be a way to restore the default state.

However, the SqueakPlugin.image file included in the above installer
apparently had that default state.

Does anybody know where I can find that particular
SqueakPluginInstaller.exe or SqueakPlugin.image file?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^