[squeak-dev] Re: Questions regarding FFI

kemal asad-syed kasadsyed at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:15:33 UTC 2009

I don't have much of answers for you  :
but for

> 3)      Some OpenCV functions are declared as inline functions. I haven’t
> been able to access those functions from Squeak. Is this an expected
> behavior?

for FFI to work you have to export your functions in the shared library, so
they can be called in your shared library, and this is process is platform
dependent. beleive you are compiling with gcc on gnu/Linux please confirm if
not please let  me know the platform .

 I don't see why inline function will be exported by default they are "just"
used in the preprocess and at compilation time they are not regular
functions. So what you found should be usual behavior.

good luck.
Kemal
Depanage informatique
http://je-resous.fr/